Industry-specific jokes have the additional benefit of reinforcing the identity of its members by requiring industry knowledge to appreciate the joke or the pun.
- Why do they call it the Mini-Panda update? . . . Because it finds content that is a little bare.
- Why do SEOs like monkeys? . . . Long tails.
- How does an SEO attract angry Penguins? . . . With bad linkbait.
- What does the SEO use besides consonants? . . . Disavowels.
- What does an SEO call 3 bottles of microbrew? . . . A local 3-pack.
- What do SEO pre-schoolers have at break? . . . Link juice boxes.
- Why do SEOs hate watery oatmeal? . . . Thin content.
- Why do SEOs love the farmer’s market? . . . Lots of organic content.
- Why are SEOs good at game shows? . . . They know how to get Quick Answers.
More Information about
SEO Jokes — SEO Humor for 2016